Welcome to our family's Haiti happenings!


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell
in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee
the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and
he shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:3-5







Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sunrise, Sunset...

Psalm 30:1-5

 I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the 






2 comments:

  1. Hi JoHannah! Beautiful photo and verses. We read that Psalm just last night. Thank you for posting!
    Alayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Psalm...and what a beautiful picture! :)

    Charity

    ReplyDelete