Welcome to our family's Haiti happenings!


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell
in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee
the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and
he shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:3-5







Sunday, March 27, 2011

Homes being moved!

 Life has been busy here, so I haven't had a chance to blog, but these next few weeks are going to be even more crazy; don't know when I'll be able to post next.  Here are some pictures of what we have been doing for the last few weeks...enjoy!:-)



Taking the buildings down one section at a time.



Arriving on sight to move the buildings
over to the church property.
( the truck took two trips, two buildings that day)

Loading.


on lookers..
Some great workers!

Ready to go!!


Buildings back up at the property; the pink house
is behind the green one...



The lone house, waiting to be moved :-(

Taking down the muti purpose building!
Josh will miss his hang out:-(

Trusses almost completely down.

Sorry, I got busy and didin't take any more pics 'til now,
but here is the finished work!

3 comments:

  1. Hoping it's going well for y'all... Thinking of you and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed looking at your most recent posts! It's so exciting about ya'll working with the Pastor and his family!!! =)

    I pray for you and think of you often!
    AND I CAN'T WAIT to see you SOON!!!!!!

    Love always...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JoHannah!
    I just read your latest newsletter and decided to go to your blog to say how sorry I am about your grandfather's passing, though rejoicing in his long life and residence in heaven!
    I LOVED the pics of your day with your Mom....so special and amazing scenery. Such blessedness.
    Also, many joys for Katie's baby! More blessedness.
    Give your Mom a huge hug from me and know that I am praying for you all...
    Mrs. Huron

    ReplyDelete