Welcome to our family's Haiti happenings!


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell
in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee
the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and
he shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:3-5







Saturday, February 19, 2011

Making Banan frits!


 
The banans ready to be cooked (these are cooking bananas)

Getting ready to fry.
After you fry the banans, you have to flatten them.
Alayna frying the banans for the second time.

The finished work:-) They are very good and don't last
more than a few minutes in this house! (best when hot)

The sky here is beautiful at night!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of bananas at all...:(
    B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember eating those when I was in Haiti. They were so good! Anna, I don't like bananas either, so you might be surprised how good they taste. Everything is better fried. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true Susan. I totally agree with you! Anna I will havw to make them for you sometime!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete