Welcome to our family's Haiti happenings!


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell
in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee
the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and
he shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:3-5







Friday, October 29, 2010

My greatest thanks to some amazing friends!!!!!

Thank you Naomi, Ruth, Hannah Maynard, Erica, Hannah Mitchell,
Emily Wilson, Charity, Leah Maynard, Sarrah, Anna Morgan, Anna Stinger,
Abby, Elisabeth Mitchell, Elizabeth Wilson, Anna Wilson, and Ellen, for the
wonunderful birthday cards, jewelry, post cards & book mark,
 y'all sent me!! It was so thoughtfull of y'all to think of
me on my birthday. Thank you so much!!
Here is me with all my birthday cards & jewelry that was sent!!

4 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! How thoughtful, all the cards r gorgeous!~Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw your hair is so pretty!! :)~Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got the cards...we really enjoyed doing them for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you got them!!:):)
    We really liked doing them for you!

    ReplyDelete